All 12 art Reviews

Pikachu Pikachu

>.< eew

Gift Art - Lodur Gift Art - Lodur

sweet :D

As long as you don't zoom in the rough coloring is totally managable :) great job!

Zenpop Mascot Anime Style Zenpop Mascot Anime Style

Proportions :o

The head is way to big, you should really consider looking at some real life examples when you start with your next picture, also you should give here some expression since the almost invisible mouth makes the picture a bit dull.
Also, the coloring mthod you chose made the picture look very flat, of course that 's your choise but it's a lot more interesting to look at something that pops out at you

Lobbyist of Cthulhu Lobbyist of Cthulhu

great coloring!

wow, I can see why this took such long time, great details and very imaginative

Damaged City Damaged City

:D

It looks great at first look, but when you zoom in the details aren't as good as they could be, you should work on hiding those brush strokes.
Here is a tutorial I found very useful: http://andantonius.deviantart.com/art/Andart-Basic-Blending-101327993

Syringes responds:

OMG! Thank you!!! Ill so use this! <333

portrait03 portrait03

Really cool :D

The details are really good and it looks awesome, though I'm kinda disturbed by the chape of her face, a bit to rectangular. Anyway, I persume photoshop was used (to answer the below reviews)

malisaa responds:

thanx alot! oh well the shape was wanted like that, didnt want a manga-like face :) but yeah i know not everybody prefers that :D
and youre right, its ps!

gentleman gentleman

Looks great

Very good at creating a mood and such, though the background could have been more advanced (overtone for the win though)

Gargantuan of the Wastelands Gargantuan of the Wastelands

wow!

I con't beleave you did this with watercolors! (I'm so very comfortable with digital stuff that I fear everything where I can't ctrl+z, exept when scetching) Anyway, realy cool! Perhaps the little human could have been a bit better but that's all xD!
Keep it up!

Forbidden Forbidden

:O

This is really cool! It must have taken long time to do though :) Good detailing on the tree-thing and the mouth is pure awesomeness.
Though I think the body (or stem) could have been a bit more human-like

SC Dark Angel SC Dark Angel

cool!

Simple coloring but still a very good picture! Though I think the wings look a bit plain you might want to find some tutorial on that :D